7 October 2012

Jeacock's Orchard Apple Fayre


Here I am with Mum at the orchard fair in Tring this afternoon [Sunday 7 October 2012]. It's a small countryside fair to celebrate apple fortnight in Tring, held in the ancient Jeacock's Orchard. Mum had a stall there selling her Anything Arty bits and pieces.


As you can see she makes cards, jewellery and her speciality hand-decorated pebbles. She sells these on her stall at Tring Farmer's market that's held on alternate Saturdays through the year.
Mum's just starting her own Anything Arty blog so go take a look. 


I wasn't sure about this chap, bit scary isn't he! They are Tempus Experientia, a roving band of players, entertaining the visitors with tales of piracy and kidnapping.


There was also a ploughing demonstration with these HUGE horses. I was a bit frightened by them too, but the baby foal was very cute. I was most interested in the chickens, but Dad kept me safely away from those!

No comments:

Post a Comment